Moradabad | 30 Apr, 2022 (1 year ago)

Criminal Law

Breach of trust. Borrower not returning my money.

A classmate of mine asked for 5000 rupees as help with a promise of returning money on next day. Now he is not returning my money.
01 May, 2022 | 14:20

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

30 Apr, 2022 | 20:05

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise

30 Apr, 2022 | 19:07

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals