Dhanbad | 02 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law


My father got a heart attack. He was admitted in the hospital for 1 week then he died. Because the doctors did not take proper care. This incident took place on 25th September. I want to sue the doctor.
05 Nov, 2021 | 14:06


Suing the doctor for medical negligence can work out only if you are able to show lapses in the treatment of the doctor.

So, do you have anything like that?

03 Nov, 2021 | 07:25

Dear sir
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of medical negligence
How did Doctor did not take care please mention
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case.
You can call me for advise on

Asker 03 Nov, 2021 | 07:41

Doctor did not used Intra aortic balloon pump therapy following angioplasty. Intra aortic balloon pump is a device which supports weak heart and prevent from another heart attack. If the doctor would have used this device then my father's condition would not have been Detoriated.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals