Patna | 01 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law


मैंने एक व्यक्ति पर सीजेएम कोर्ट से कंप्लेंट केस किया है सीजेएम ने एफआईआर दर्ज करने का ऑर्डर भी के दिया है पर थाना फिर भी एफआईआर नहीं ले रहा है मैं इसमें क्या करूं?
01 Jul, 2021 | 22:49

File an interim application before CJM. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

Asker 01 Jul, 2021 | 23:07

Ok thanks sir


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals