Kolkata | 05 Jun, 2022 (5 months, 4 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Bank forgery

My brother withdrawn huge money through NEFT,fund transfer,cash withdrawals from my parents bank account after their death.i m the nominee in both account.Bank verified by calling over customers mobile number registered with bank when NEFT were being done.Even then account debited.My brother withdrawn huge amount from my mothers' pension account through ATM withdrawals even after her death ,till one year after her death...when i came to know this i submitted my parents death ceritificates with my kyc and written request given to bank to freeze the accounts ....and bank provided me all the docs (photo cppy of chqs,neft form) which are seem to be forged ,signature mismatched...bank advised my brother to redeposit over pension amount...he did so...but i didnt' get any amount ....what sould i do.. is this punishable? Pls mention sections as well.
19 Jun, 2022 | 12:12

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

06 Jun, 2022 | 10:37

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

05 Jun, 2022 | 20:02

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of your brother withdraw the amount of your parents account
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals