Hyderabad | 02 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law


G M Sir, I am Ramakrishna from Hyd. We was sold the property at guntur district Ap He was paid 70% balance he will paid in ten mints at registered office. but he was cheated to us. we forced and complained at police station to on him about payment CI was settled the matter and and given a cheque by accused person. But one month after police was called to me come to police station along with cheque accused was give the amount told to me we gone to police station(guntur) but unfortunately accused was forcely cheque was broken in pieces from my son hands. gone away at police station infront of police constable. we logged Fir on him but police take wrong statement from us forceable. Now we can file private complaint on police is it valuable or not ? this case next hearing on feb 2022 we met the SP garu he was gave orders to ci and si pl add the sections 151 and 420 but local police were not added the sections only 427 ipc was added. what we can do sir ?
02 Feb, 2022 | 11:22

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

02 Feb, 2022 | 10:17

Please reach at 9794148274 for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals