Tirupati | 03 May, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

Andhra Pradesh

1. I lend money to my brother in law's brother when ever he ask I keep on sending the amount he wants and he told me to repay every thing when he gets the loan. I keep on asking the money (6L) from the past 2 months can I file a complaint against him? 2. if i file an FIR again him does police takes an action against him cause he lives in another state 3. i don't think he doesn't have any properties or money does police recovery my money from him (i have proofs)
05 May, 2021 | 23:42


Since you have proofs, instead of directly first approaching the police, first send a legal notice from an advocate to your brother-in-law's brother to repay your amount within some stipulated time failing which you will initiate legal action against him. IF he listens to it, then it is better. Otherwise, you can approach the courts to make him repay to you.

For further queries, you can contact me on 7601090381 or advsanjaynarayandas@gmail.com

04 May, 2021 | 06:46

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals