Kuppam | 05 Jul, 2022 (7 months ago)

Criminal Law

Andhra Pradesh

I lost nearly 17,000 from my bank account I don't know who made that transaction. This is second time I'm facing such situation. I'm helpless n Hopeless Please help me to get my money back.
07 Jul, 2022 | 00:36

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

05 Jul, 2022 | 23:56

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

05 Jul, 2022 | 21:10

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals