Guntur | 01 May, 2022 (7 months ago)

Criminal Law

Andhra Pradesh

I'm in a case of illicit alcohol trafficking. The case has been going on for two years. How to end it
03 May, 2022 | 11:55

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

01 May, 2022 | 14:19

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

01 May, 2022 | 07:47

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals