Visakhapatnam | 23 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

Andhra Pradesh

My name is Sriram my age is 25 I had sex with my girlfriend with mutual the time of sex she is 17 years Is there any ligal issue if she go for against me
23 Dec, 2021 | 12:26

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

23 Dec, 2021 | 09:39

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals