Rajahmundry | 21 Apr, 2022 (9 months, 2 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Andhra Pradesh

I filed a case on my boyfriend sec 164 statement 376 417 420 506 he is in bail after bail how many months trail start ?can he married some one secretly or not??now what happened in court
21 Apr, 2022 | 12:16

Please reach me at 9794148274

21 Apr, 2022 | 11:15

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals