Hyderabad | 25 Sep, 2022 (2 months, 1 week ago)

Criminal Law

Andhra Pradesh

Crimal case lodged in 2008 under section 406&420 and aritcle 14. In 2017 court found article 14 not maintainable so dismissed the case and directed the police to file a separate case under remaining sections if they wish to proceed further. In 2022 we received a call from police to come and close the case. Accused A1 & A2 both brothers should be present for closing the case. But A2 is refusing to come because he does not gain anything out of this and demanding compensation for coming to court. Gold and money belongs to A1 seized by court. Now in this case how cam A1 proceed and get his case closed and get back his belongings without involving a2
27 Sep, 2022 | 09:57

Inform A2 that in case he does not come to court, the case will continue against him and if only A1 goes then case will be closed against A1 only and not against A2.

26 Sep, 2022 | 10:03

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of criminal case
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals