Visakhapatnam | 29 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Criminal Law

Andhra Pradesh

An NRI lent hand cash to my spouse Rs 25.00 lakhs and unauthorizedly collecting interest at 30% per month without any license and she is under debts due to his irregular business and is there any criminal proceedings under money laundering case and where to report to the crime.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals