Hyderabad | 09 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Criminal Law

Andhra Pradesh

Complained to ICC of employer. Committee is colluded with accused and not done any justice to me. Not yet filed criminal complaint. Need advice.
09 Sep, 2021 | 12:11

Please elaborate your issue.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals