Patna | 13 Jan, 2023 (4 months, 3 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Alligation 302 on me. I come from by bail case no compromise.iam student

302 act on me I am student 19yrs.i came out from jail on bail now what am I do..thus..I dint anything Mughe isme fasya gyaa hai..mere cousin brother suicide kiye hai or uski sister case ki.or compermise nhi kr rahi hai

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals