Hyderabad | 13 Jan, 2022 (10 months, 4 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

After Discharged from Police Constable Training.. should we have any chances to

Good evening sir/Ma'am My name is Javeed.. My brother was involved in a Criminal case 306 IPC hence he was discharged from Police Constable Training institute ,,,two years back High court Quashed the Case .is there any chances available to my brother for his next batch (Training) Consider ma'am. Please give me advice sir/Ma'am.
14 Jan, 2022 | 16:34

Respected sir
This is a matter of civil services rule
Ones FIR is quashed means your brother is eligible for examination he can appear for exam

13 Jan, 2022 | 23:59

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals