Kolkata | 03 Apr, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

Admission fraud

I submitted 10L to a certain medical college before admission. Money was given by cheque and given to college authorities but in favour of a third party trust(organisation).Now they are refusing admission and not giving money back . please advice
03 Apr, 2022 | 15:44

Please reach me at 9794148274

03 Apr, 2022 | 13:12

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

03 Apr, 2022 | 10:45

Dear client
How did you pay and do you proof of payment
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals