Bengaluru | 09 Jan, 2021 (2 years, 4 months ago)

Criminal Law

actually it was cheating case but police took it as ncr and closed the case with

though there was enough primafice they took it as ncr and made the case as a civel checkbounce and sent without solving the case.
12 Jan, 2021 | 15:53

If the facts in your complaint, at face-value, make out a cognizable offence and the SHO still does not register an FIR, you may file your complaint with the SP. If an FIR is still not registered, you may approach the jurisdictional Magistrate under Section 156(3) of the CrPC seeking for a direction to the Police to register an FIR and investigate the case. This is presuming that the facts of your complaint make out a cognizable offence.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals