Bareilly | 21 Apr, 2022 (9 months, 2 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Accused of cheque bounce is showing door locked and not recieving notice of cour

Accussed of cheque bounce case is not recieving any notice of court ...he is showing door locked of his house and shop.. What can I do so that he can recieve summon..or what will be the court's next step...
26 Apr, 2022 | 15:28

You may contact me.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Justice In You

22 Apr, 2022 | 08:38

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

21 Apr, 2022 | 22:19

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

21 Apr, 2022 | 21:44

Please reach me at 9794148274


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals