New Delhi | 26 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Criminal Law

Accused of bribery

My father got Falsely accused of taking bribery and is in custody of anti corruption delhi. What to do? Plz
27 Aug, 2021 | 02:17


More facts needed, so can find a way out

26 Aug, 2021 | 22:17

Please share more details. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

If he has been arrested then you have to apply for Bail.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals