Dhenkanal | 17 Sep, 2022 (2 months, 3 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

Abusing my house and my family member.

One person, whose house is opposite my house, appears to be mentally ill. Always abusing our house and family members in loude voice, from in front of his house and from his roof top. What action should I take?
17 Sep, 2022 | 16:27

Dear client
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals