Pune | 13 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Criminal Law

About the evidence shown in court

My girlfriend file a case against me with the crcp 376, I had some evidence which prove I am not did the crime, how to handover in Court

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals