Ahmedabad | 22 Dec, 2022 (5 months, 2 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

About crpc 233

(1) If court, after examining accused under crpc 313, starts argument under 234 and does not follow 233, what should accused do? (2) Has court to inform accused that he is not acquitted under 232?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals