Rajkot | 10 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Criminal Law

A Trader sent me poor quality material and he is not accepting return

I purchased cotton waste from a trader based in ichalkaranji but he did not deliver the promised quality product.
11 Feb, 2021 | 09:29

If you had a specific contract that contained an arbitration clause, then you should initiate arbitration otherwise file a civil suit under the Sale of Goods Act. Moreover, in either case, you should immediately send a legal notice as these suppliers tend to abscond in such cases.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals