Noida | 03 Nov, 2021 (1 year ago)

Criminal Law

A friend of mine has gotten me to give him 19k which he would not return now

Vinit kumar is a fraud.
05 Nov, 2021 | 13:05


You can issue a legal notice to your friend, saying you will be taking criminal action if he doesn't pay you back within 7 days of receipt of notice. That usually helps in bring about a movement.

For further queries, you can contact me.

03 Nov, 2021 | 22:01

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

03 Nov, 2021 | 19:52

You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim refund of amount to your friends
For advise you to Mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals