Mumbai | 15 Jan, 2023 (4 months, 3 weeks ago)

Criminal Law

498A & Dowery case

Hi, Husband filed divorce case against wife where as wife wanted to stay with him but he doesnt allow her for that , she has been suffered from hitting & mental torture also for dowery etc. But then too she wants to stay & if she files FIR 498 A and dowery FIR so still she can enter into husband's home after such FIR
17 Jan, 2023 | 13:41

For appropriate legal advice, I need some details and clarifications as your query is not clear.
You may reach out at, for further discussions.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals