Chennai | 19 Dec, 2022 (3 months ago)

Criminal Law


My friend is facing minor domestic violence committed by her brother and father. Her brother beats her sometimes and verbally abuses her. Her father keeps on shouting at her. This creates trauma inside her. How should we proceed with this.
20 Dec, 2022 | 10:50

You may start with filing a FIR against the brother and father.

For any further legal advice, I need some details and clarifications. You may reach out at

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

19 Dec, 2022 | 19:05

There are a lot of factors that are to be taken into consideration here. Your Friend's age, independence, security and other things.

We need to have a broad mind view and need to think long term for the best interest of your friend.

You can approach me on my contact below for a thorough discussion

Adv Mayank Patni


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals