Pune | 22 Oct, 2019 (8 months, 3 weeks ago)

Contracts & Legal Documentation / Agreements

My previous employer claimed breach of contract by me

When I joined my last organization they had signed a document which said that I can joined their client till 2 year after my service end. Normally white paper signed not any notatory. The client was UK based after some to another company mastercard take over and I have join Indian branch of mastercard. But project is different and product is also different. So i want to know can i go legal to get me full n final settlement amount which they have putted on hold
23 Oct, 2019 | 12:07

Thank you for your query. We can get it done for you. Request you to send us an email and your phone number so that the customer operations team can reach you out. Also, you can contact us at +91-8448948496


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

post a requirement

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals