Hyderabad | 14 Oct, 2021 (1 week, 6 days ago)

Consumer Protection Law

loan recovery agent harassing me

i have taken personal loan, but unable to repay due to job loss
19 Oct, 2021 | 10:09


You can complain to the banking ombudsman that the bank is not following the guidelines established by the Reserve Bank of India for recovery of loan amount.

For any further queries, you can contact me.

14 Oct, 2021 | 20:13

Kindly provide details as to how much amount you have already paid to the bank and what documents you have signed, so that i could suggest you something.
For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

14 Oct, 2021 | 10:26

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals