Mumbai | 21 Nov, 2020 (1 week, 2 days ago)

Company Compliances / Filings

i need to gain some knowledge about a company

i am a director of a pvt ltd comapany. my boss fired me without any proper reason. i hv 10 % share in that company.i dont hv papers. how can o get complete knowledge about my partner ship and how can i finish this partnership. i hv not got a penny from this partnership.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

post a requirement

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals