Navi Mumbai | 04 May, 2021 (2 days, 8 hours ago)

Civil Law

Spelling mistake (space inbetween first name and surname)

I have completed my graduation, in all my certificates(10/12/graduation) I have my father's name written as Shivram, but his right name is Shiv ram(with space) in his id (aadhar, PAN etc). Can I continue using Shivram as my father's name and apply for UPSC exams/post graduation. During my document verification my father's documents will be required for verifying his name?? or can I continue using Shivram as that will be same in all my documents.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals