Kalyan | 11 Jun, 2021 (1 week, 1 day ago)

Civil Law

misuse of power of attorney

my wife co owns a property with her mother. She had given a general POA in year 2012 to her mother for handling the property as her mother requested when she was getting married and her mother was staying there. In year 2021 her mother transferred her own share to her son by not consenting with her daughter and misusing the power of attorney, although her daughter had raised objection during their family discussion (breach of trust). My wife's terms are not good with her brother. Now her brother wants her to share society maintenance, property taxes and equal responsibility towards her mother. My wife now wants her mother to be punished for breach of trust and sell the property to get her half share.
11 Jun, 2021 | 12:27

What's up number is 9359867870

11 Jun, 2021 | 12:27

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals