Mumbai | 06 May, 2021 (1 month, 2 weeks ago)

Civil Law


There is an problem In the building where we live a person below started hotel in bldg premises and he had hired a flat for their waiters and chefs exactly next to our house( our room no is 1 and where the waiters stay flat no is 2) So the waiters are creating a hell lot of trouble like they look inside our houses with a bad intention and many thing else. Window is also next to our house so they used to peep in our houses which is a problem to my mother and its so on. The bldg is under court receiver matter ( Landlord) What can we do? we are ready to spend if anything can happen
07 May, 2021 | 14:54

Unless the waiters/chefs are causing any mischief you will not be able to do anything. If you think they are causing any mischief then the first thing you have to do is to collect photographic as well as videographic evidence. Once that is done then you can either go to the police or to the court to file a criminal case against them. If the police do not take the complain seriously which they might then you can take the help of an advocate and file the case directly in court and they will be taken on task.

If my advice has been of help to you then kindly pay me Rs 1000 in my UPI ID - 9013429126@axisbank which will help me pay my bills and motive me to keep providing legal consultations for free for those who cannot afford.

07 May, 2021 | 01:26


Please take the help of the police by asking them to give them a warning first off. See, if it stops there without lodging a formal complaint in the police station. If the problem doesn't stop there then you can send a legal notice to both the person who started the hotel and the tenants next to your house that if they don't stop bothering you, you will initiate legal notice. If it further continues, you can approach the police station and register an FIR.

For further queries or information, you can contact me on 7601090381 or


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals