Bandipur | 23 Jun, 2022 (1 week, 2 days ago)

Civil Law

landlord is not paying the entire deposite money he has done partial payment

im stay at a house for lease in bangalore since 4 years the deposite amount is 9 lakhs now im vacating the house .the owner has paid me 8 lakhs n now refusing to pay 1 lakh rs he is making reasons for the same, kindly guide me

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

24 Jun, 2022 | 07:09

Dear client
You can.send legal notice through your advocate and can claim refund of amount
For detail information you can call me


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals