Kolhapur | 25 Nov, 2021 (1 week, 4 days ago)

Civil Law


My father was adopted and he is giving own house to rent and telling son to go out from home can i claim in court ? Father has not help in my educaton not in service also after my marriage they thrown out us from home though this house is come from adoption not by his own earn.
26 Nov, 2021 | 08:43

Give me a detailed information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals