Raigad | 24 Nov, 2022 (1 week, 6 days ago)

Civil Law

Brother's wife refusing to share ancestral property with daughter

1. Father died intestate leaving one daughters, brother widow wife and her 2 son; 2. The deceased son's wife and children are staying in the 1st Floor while the ground, second floor and 2 shops are let out; 3. Despite requests the daughter have not been given the share of the income from property; 4.after court prosess. property card , succesor certificate and all property have commane name of Daughter and brother widow wife with 2 son. 5. Now the daughter in law, (son's wife) is refusing to give the share of the property to the daughter or the income arising out of the property;
29 Nov, 2022 | 16:31

You may file a complaint against the said act as in this scenario, all the successors are entitled to an equal share in the property.
For further discussions, You may reach out at advakshaylal@gmail.com.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

25 Nov, 2022 | 00:04

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals