Hyderabad | 25 Jan, 2023 (1 week, 2 days ago)

Civil Law

Andhra Pradesh

Im mallesh (23 M) loved a girl Shruti(23 F) .Both are different caste and need suggestion to get marry. Parents didn't agreed. So want to know the process for register office marriage.
27 Jan, 2023 | 12:40

You can get your marriage registered via Court marriage anywhere in India. As you both are maThe process is simple and layman friendly.

You may reach out to me on advakshaylal@gmail.com, will surely guide & help you out.
Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals